Monday, April 11, 2011

Bluebonnets

In case you don't know, every spring in Texas we get beautiful patches of bluebonnets along the highways and country roads.  It is typically a tradition with Texans to take their children out and plop them in one of these patches and take their pictures.  Of course I felt like I could not miss this opportunity with Samantha!  Unfortunately, she decided right off the bat to make it as difficult as possible...

Here's how it went:
Right away we knew this might not go so well
See?

While Daddy is consoling, I will just take pretty flower pictures

Dang it!  My shadow got in the way

More pretty flower pictures...

And more...


The consoling wasn't working


We even tried bribing with Daddy's phone

And now she's too busy texting to even look at the camera...

At first I thought we would just try again on another day but the more I thought about it the more I thought that I captured what I needed to.  I got my baby in the bluebonnets and got her true reaction.  She was a little freaked out by the flowers themselves and was hungry.  We'll try again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment