Friday, May 6, 2011

10 Months!

I can't believe she's getting so big and so close to being 1! I love watching her grow and change in front of me and she's done a lot of that lately.
Lately she has really started babbling a lot and it's adorable, of course :-)  She is still refusing to walk even though we all know she is capable of it, although she will stand by herself.  She has a fear of falling and hurting herself it seems.

After a brief boycott on naps she has gotten much better (knock on wood!) and will even put herself to sleep in her crib if I put her in there still awake.  We're still doing 2 naps a day and if we don't or have to skip one for some reason, it makes for a VERY long day!

Her little personality comes out more and more everyday.  She is very stubborn and if I remove her from something that she knows she is not supposed to play with she will let me know her disapproval with a shrill yell and look at me with that look that lets me know she knew what she was doing.  If I tell her "No" she will snap back at me with a "UH!" and point back at me.  I can't for the life of me figure out where this came from...

For this month's pictures she was REFUSING to sit still long enough for me to get my few snapshots so I ended up bribing her with my lens cap and then having to try again when her daddy got home so he could entertain her while I snapped away.

1 comment: