Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Here goes...

I've gotten a couple of requests to start a journal to record my adventures of first-time mommyhood. I'm starting to think this will be fun so here goes.

First, an introduction:
I am Ashley and my daughter's name is Samantha. She is 7 1/2 months old and knows she runs this roost. My husband and I like to think that we're the bosses around here but she seems to know otherwise. I was never ever the kind of girl that grew up wanting babies. I thought they were loud, stinky and boring. After my husband and I were together for 9 years and married for 3, we had our first baby. I am smitten! She's cute, funny and full of spunk!


I am currently a stay-at-home mom and my husband runs his own business. I was always raised to work to get what I want so being a SAHM can be tough sometimes when I get antsy. To keep entertained when I have downtime I have many hobbies: photography, decorating cakes and making jewelry.

I may be super boring sometimes on this blog, but stick with me because we have some VERY interesting times around here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment