Thursday, June 16, 2011

Family Reunion

This past weekend we got to go to a family reunion in Sand Flat, Texas.  If you don't know where that is...neither do I!  My mom, Sam and I packed up in the car early in the morning and started down and eventually (after getting lost thanks to a wrong fork in the road) arrived.  Most of these people I had never met or are so distantly related to me that I was a little overwhelmed with names and geneology.  It was nice though and on a beautiful family ranch in a gorgeous ranch house.  The food was good and of course Sam loved playing with all of her new friends.  I did get a pic of her trying to get a kiss from another baby.  After a few hours though, Sam was so sleepy and so was I knowing that I had such a long drive back.  We packed back up in the car and snapped a few more pictures on our way out of the ranch.




No comments:

Post a Comment