Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Getting Ready

So this past week or so and this coming up week I am getting ready.  Not only for Sam's 1st birthday party, but also for my baby girl turning the day after.  I am having a hard time dealing with the fact that she is growing up so fast and getting so big.  I will get over it though...

Here I am 4 days until the party and all I can think of is that there are things to do but none of which I can really accomplish today.  You know, the list of things like make cupcakes/cakes, pack everything up, get food ready, get balloons inflated.  My mantra throughout this whole process has been, "I'm only doing this once, I'm only doing this once."  After this one, we're doing small parties at home where we don't invite the WHOLE extended family.

After the party this weekend I will be sure to post what I know will be hundreds of pictures ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment