Wednesday, March 9, 2011

M.I.A.

Sorry I've been M.I.A recently!  Things around our house have been pretty uneventful.  Sam's been an angel as always and I've been chasing after her.  She's started to "cruise" around the furniture so I'm sure walking is just around the corner and that terrifies me.

I have been on Weight Watchers for 10 weeks now and I've lost 12.4 lbs.  I had gained 24 when I was pregnant with Sam and total since the day I gave birth I have lost 42.6 lbs.  Thank you to breastfeeding for making that first big chunk so easy!  Now that I have stopped breastfeeding I have hit a wall in my weight loss journey.  I've done WW before and had great success so that is why I joined again.  I've noticed that my mornings and lunch are easy but it's the evening before dinner that I have the biggest problem.  I am a big "snacker" and have a real weakness for sweets so I've just been learning not to snack just because I'm bored and instead to grab a piece of fruit if I really feel like I need something.

I promise the next time I post will be much more interesting with more pics of Sam.  I think I will also keep everyone updated on my weight loss here as well.  The more people that I have to be accountable to the better!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment